It's been awhile since I've updated our blog. I was waiting to get pictures so I could post them with this and it took longer than expected, sorry :)
So for Halloween Logan and I got all dressed up and drove to St. George for the play Thriller at Tuacahn. Logan was an 80's rocker decked out with a black mullet wig, tight tight ripped black jeans, a t-shirt, and a fabulous jean vest. He was pretty rockin! I was a devil's angel. See I wanted to be an angel but then I saw a red wig and I kind of had to go the opposite direction. So I got some red wings and wore all black with my wings and red bob style wig. I'm not gonna lie, we looked ridiculous but we had a great time. My wig made me look like I was about 12 and Logan looked like he was totally comfortable being a rocker! We met my parents at Outback for some yummy steak then drove up to Tuacahn for the play. Tuacahn is in a canyon, so rock walls surround you, it's beautiful. We stayed the night down there and visited Logan's sister Brandi and her husband Roudy and of course...cute little Presley on Saturday before heading home to Provo.
Lately we've been busy getting ready for school next semester. There is so much to do, it's crazy. I've had to fill out an incredible amount of forms to apply for residency, I wish it weren't so hard! But in the end, my tuition will be less than half the price, so it's worth it.
We're going to a Coldplay concert with my family next Saturday and we cannot wait!!
We're also excited for Thanksgiving, we get to spend the day with Logan's side of the family down in St. George. Plus we get to eat all day, who could ask for more?!
1 comment:
Dresden!!! So good to hear from you! Of course you can have some of the pix. Have you seen the ones I posted on my photo blog?
Post a Comment