On Friday and Saturday we met Logan's parents and Taylor at Little Sahara Sand Dunes just west of Nephi. We had SO much fun, even though it was a quick trip we really had a great time. The first time we went to the dunes in Kanab I thought they were huge, but then we went to these dunes. They were MUCH bigger! I was quite surprised. Logan said he broke me in on the first trip so this time he didn't go easy on me. We were flyin' all over those dunes, some of the time I was hanging on for dear life...but it was still fun. Thanks again to Lorri and Lynn for taking us out, we had so much fun with you :)

This picture was taken with our camera on the car and a timer-that's why it's kindof crooked.

Logan just relaxing and enjoying the warm weather.

Sand Mountain-it doesn't look that big but it's HUGE! You can see the small four-wheelers at the bottom just starting up it


This picture was taken with our camera on the car and a timer-that's why it's kindof crooked.

Logan just relaxing and enjoying the warm weather.

Sand Mountain-it doesn't look that big but it's HUGE! You can see the small four-wheelers at the bottom just starting up it

2 comments:
I'm Jealous wish we could of been there. These Dunes are a lot bigger, but I think Logans the most entertaining person I've ever rode behind.
What a beautiful blog you have here! You and your hubs look very very happy!
Thanks for dropping by my place!
I hope to see you around again!
Good pie HUGS!
Post a Comment