Last weekend (Nov 6-8) we went to Salina to get together with Logan's family. It was just kindof planned for us to come down for Sunday dinner but Logan and I showed up on Friday afternoon and Brandi, Roudy and Presley showed up a little later. So we decided it was a Pre-Thanksgiving Get-Together. We had SO much fun! It was nice to see everyone since we won't see most of them til Christmas since we'll be with my family for Thanksgiving. I only have one picture from the weekend but it shows basically what we did that whole time! I did work on a school project and my Mom's Christmas present (can be seen at postsofinspiration.blogspot.com in a few weeks) so we didn't just rock out that whole time. Brandi and Lorri were our main singers and they did a fantastic job. Logan was the drummer, with Brandi drummin' it up for a few songs. And Taylor and I mostly played guitar and bass. We ate lots of good food and just relaxed all weekend. Logan and I went for a bike ride on Saturday morning and enjoyed the beautiful weather. We ended up being gone a lot longer than planned but it was totally worth it. I took some really cute pictures of my niece Presley for my photo class and a few of Logan for my portrait project. All in all it was a fantastic weekend and we had a great time!


Logan sticks his tongue out everytime he plays-he didn't notice until we told him! Taylor and I look bored, but I promise we were having fun!
1 comment:
We were so good we may want to start our own band....
Post a Comment