Saturday, October 9, 2010

Maddox

My brother Ryan and his wife Lani had their little baby on September 22 and I could hardly wait to see the little guy. Ryan came up to Utah for a job interview and I was expecting only him to come. But when he got up here he called me and said "Dresden walk out to the car I have something for you." So I didn't really think much of it but when I got out to the car he opened the door and there were Lani and Maddox!! Such a fun surprise, sadly I was very sick at the time and couldn't even hold him. Luckily they stayed most of this week so by the end I was well enough to hold him. And it was fabulous!! It's so fun to hold a newborn. Maddox is such a good baby he rarely cries and just stares at you. So congratulations again Ryan and Lani, you've got the cutest little boy in the world :)
AND all in the same week I found out I am going to be an aunt AGAIN! Congratulations Zac and Kara on the new baby you will be bringing into this world sometime in May (I think), Lola is gonna be such a good older sister!

10/8/2010

Lola and Maddox-Lola did pretty good holding him and giving him lots of kisses but when he'd cry or get fussy she'd get a little scared :)


3 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

How cute he surprised you. It's so fun being an aunt. Maddox looks adorable!

Sierra said...

I love that he surprised you! Maddox is darling and how exciting for Zac and Kara!

candicetheresa said...

What a beautiful baby!