Then, on Saturday the 30th, we were going to decorate cupcakes, as seen below, so I went to WalMart to buy a bunch of candy. I really wanted licorice strings and I figured WalMart had to have them. Well as I was walking down the candy aisle a looked to my right where all the licorice should have been but of course the shelf was empty, wow what luck.
Finally on Thursday of this week I ordered Logan and I some pizza for dinner. The pizza guy said it would be about 30 mins til it was done. So I left about 25 mins later to go pick it up. When I got there they asked if I was here for the Robins pizza, I said yes and this is what they said. We are out of cheese. Honestly??? You're out of cheese? How is that possible? So I said, ok well how long will it be? They said about 5-10 mins, which I totally didn't believe, so I said ok I'll wait in my car. By the time my pizza was done I had waited about 25 mins, but in the end we got an extremely delicious pizza, free cinnamon knots and 20% off our order. It was worth it.
Next time I go anywhere for ONE thing I think I'll just expect them to not have it!
2 comments:
haha! That's funny! When it rains, it pours!
That is funny you passed us in the suburban!
Post a Comment