It's been awhile! We've done so much since the last time I blogged! For some reason the pictures I took at Thanksgiving will not come up on my computer. So...I stole a few from my sister-in-laws blog-thanks Brandi! We spent Thanksgiving with Logan's family in St. George this year. We had a lot of fun seeing family, eating a ton of course, and shopping. It was nice to get away for the weekend and just relax.

Lorri, Logan, Presley, Me & Grandma

Brandi, Lorri & I had some time to do a little crafting. Aren't they so cute!?

I finally got around to making us a Christmas wreath that I have been wanting to make for quite awhile now. I love how it turned out, I had to share it with you!

The first weekend of December Logan and I went to Festival of Trees. It was pretty fun, but we went on a really crowded night so it was a little crazy. The most impressive things were the gingerbread houses. This is just one of them but they were all incredible!


A tree made entirely our of Christmas Ornaments

My favorite car :) a Fiat Cinquecento. I used to see these everywhere when I was in Italy, it was so fun to see one in person again!
Last weekend we had a little get-together at my cousins and made gingerbread houses. Ours was pretty sad and slightly unfinished. But hey thanks to the Silhouette we had a sleigh with reindeer and a little forest outside our home.

haha...everytime I look at it I am reminded of how pathetic it was, at least we had fun!

Maddox, Kara & Lani
I love this picture!

Logan & me

Lola & Logan
When I pulled out my camera Lola asked to see a picture of uncle Logan. I told her I didn't have any pictures of him on there then so she said she'd take one with him. She crawled up on his lap and sat perfectly still. I took the picture then she got down and came and saw the picture since uncle Logan was in it. She is so cute!
Lorri, Logan, Presley, Me & Grandma
Brandi, Lorri & I had some time to do a little crafting. Aren't they so cute!?
I finally got around to making us a Christmas wreath that I have been wanting to make for quite awhile now. I love how it turned out, I had to share it with you!

The first weekend of December Logan and I went to Festival of Trees. It was pretty fun, but we went on a really crowded night so it was a little crazy. The most impressive things were the gingerbread houses. This is just one of them but they were all incredible!

A tree made entirely our of Christmas Ornaments
My favorite car :) a Fiat Cinquecento. I used to see these everywhere when I was in Italy, it was so fun to see one in person again!
Last weekend we had a little get-together at my cousins and made gingerbread houses. Ours was pretty sad and slightly unfinished. But hey thanks to the Silhouette we had a sleigh with reindeer and a little forest outside our home.

haha...everytime I look at it I am reminded of how pathetic it was, at least we had fun!
Maddox, Kara & Lani
I love this picture!

Logan & me

Lola & Logan
When I pulled out my camera Lola asked to see a picture of uncle Logan. I told her I didn't have any pictures of him on there then so she said she'd take one with him. She crawled up on his lap and sat perfectly still. I took the picture then she got down and came and saw the picture since uncle Logan was in it. She is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment