I just realized it's been a very long time since I posted last. Nothing new has really happened so that's probably why I haven't posted.
We have been packing all day and I needed a break. We are moving a week from today and our apartment is a disaster! We are literally moving across the street. It'll be a nice easy move...minus the piano that has to go from the third floor down and back up to the third floor at our new place! Oh well, it's totally gonna be worth it. Our contract is up here and we decided not to sign here again so we found a bigger nicer place right across the street. We are beyond excited to move,
I think it's gonna be a long week.
Logan is busy with school, pretty much non-stop with how many classes he is taking. And I am busy working full time at Silhouette. We're very happy and can't wait for Logan to graduate this December. It'll be interesting to see where we end up a year from now, but we're pretty much open to move anywhere Logan can get a good job. It's gonna be an adventure and we can't wait to see what happens!
Hopefully something exciting happens soon so I can post about it...but til then...
p.s. have you noticed the three new pictures I posted of our nieces and nephew? We love them so much, we feel so lucky to be the aunt and uncle of such sweet little kids.
p.s. have you noticed the three new pictures I posted of our nieces and nephew? We love them so much, we feel so lucky to be the aunt and uncle of such sweet little kids.
2 comments:
Those new pictures are so cute! They are sure growing up!
Bridger mentioned you guys were moving, and we were wondering where... now we know! That's great you found a better place. Glad all is great with you guys, and your nieces and nephew are adorable!
Post a Comment