Logan and I headed to California for the weekend to visit my parents while Logan was on fall break from school. It was such a nice break from work and the cooler weather. We had such a great time there. We didn't do as much as usual but it was nicer in a way since we spent more time with my parents and just relaxed at home. Here are some pictures from our trip.
my parents beautiful home
their little creek
we ate lunch at Rockey's- my favorite sandwich place. mmmm...
I collected 2 grocery bags full of acorns, I have big plans for them!
oh what a beautiful town
we walked around the village (a small shopping area in Lake Arrowhead) and enjoyed the most beautiful day on the mountain
me & logan (excuse the harsh light on our face :))
we went to my high school's homecoming football game, it was so much fun! If only Rim had won.
I helped my mom cut out lay out the cutest quilt! Here's a tutorial if you're interested.
We had so much fun with my parents. I am trying to squeeze every moment with them that I can. The 9 hour drive is always worth it and was even more worth it on this trip. Love you Mom & Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment