Here's what we've been up to the past month.
On February 5th our nephew, Ridge, was blessed in St. George so we went down for the weekend.
I didn't take any pictures so here are a few I stole from my sister-in-laws blog.
On Saturday we spent some time at Logan's grandparent's. The guys did a little swing practice by hitting golf balls into the river. It was pretty fun to watch.
A couple weeks later my cousin and dear friend Clarice came to visit for the weekend. She came down from Idaho on Thursday before President's day and stayed through Monday. We had so much fun, it's been awhile since we just spend time together. We got manicures, did some shopping, did some fun crafts & ate lots of Birthday Cake Oreos :)
a bunch of us girls got together one night for some delicious dessert
julie, kara, lola, natalie, me, clarice, carmen, lani, maddox, christiana & beck
3 cousins...just missing Meghan to complete the 4
(we're all within 1 year of each other and have been good friends our entire lives)
other than that I've been busy with work, Logan is still job hunting...the most exciting thing in the world ;)
I was called as Primary Secretary in our ward last week and already love it. It's a fun change from being Relief Society teacher for 2.5 years. I'm excited to work with the little kids.
there ya have it...a quick little update on our lives :)
No comments:
Post a Comment