Don't you just love that movie?
This past weekend I had the opportunity to fly down to Arizona for one of my best friend's weddings. Clarice, Meghan, and I are cousins, very close in age and have been best friends since we were born.
Clarice married Spencer this past weekend and I am so glad Meghan and I were able to be in the temple with her that day. I flew down Friday morning, went to the wedding, then the wedding dinner, and flew back home Saturday morning. It was one of the quickest trips ever, but I had a great time.
Congratulations Clarice, I am so happy for you and Spencer!
My flight down was beautiful. The cloudy sky reminded me of my hometown on a cloudy day, looking over the Rim at the city below.
We flew right over the coral pink sand dunes where we go every year with Logan's family. I also flew right over the grand canyon, I have yet to go there...hopefully this fall when it's a bit cooler.
Spencer & Clarice Patino
BFFs
Meghan, Clarice & me





No comments:
Post a Comment