Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've given in...

I decided to start a blog...and Logan agreed. We've been married a month and are just loving it! We were married in the Los Angeles Temple and are so grateful for all the family and friends that were able to make it to our wedding. It was a perfect day with beautiful weather and it was topped off with a perfect reception. We honeymooned in San Francisco, it was cold but we had such a fun time. I'd show you pictures but I left my camera charger there so it's dead! We had a second reception in Salina (Logan's hometown) at his parents house-it was so beautiful. Logan's parents have an incredible backyard full of my favorite thing...flowers! 
We are finally healthy and happy. We've been happy since the get-go but healthy is another story. I was sick for two weeks straight with a cold and a flu. Followed by Logan getting the flu. So as you can imagine, it's taken us forever just to get our cute little apartment all put together. But it's coming along and we are healthy again.
This last weekend we were busy, busy, busy. First it was Salina on Thursday for Bridger (Logan's best friend) and Courtney's open house. Friday morning we went to their sealing at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, it was so cold outside taking pictures, brrrr.... On the way to the luncheon at Magleby's we stopped at Zac and Kara's and picked up my adorable niece Lola. We got to babysit her for about two hours and show her off to everyone at the luncheon. After about an hour of resting we headed to Bridger's reception in Salem, Ut. It was beautiful and Logan looked so handsome in his brown tuxedo. The day was long but great. We got to share the special day with the happy newlyweds and some of Logan's old friends. All in all-a great weekend.
Last Friday we got to do a session at the Manti Temple. What a gorgeous temple! I was so excited to go there and as soon as we got there I was totally overwhelmed. If you haven't seen a picture of the temple go look it up now! It's amazing and looks just like a castle. 
Now that we've started a blog you'll all know what we are up to. Take care!

6 comments:

Kalen said...

DRESDEN!! Oh this is cute! I am so happy for you! Parabéns!!!! I am in Brasil for exchange and thought I would give you my blog. I will definitely keep up with your blog! Keep in touch!!!!
Beijos


kaleninbrazil.blogspot.com

Meghan Carbonneau said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! Now we'll know what's going on with you two! Miss you and love you!

Chelsea F. said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Oh my gosh Dresden, so I opened up the closet and we still have the mixing bowls off your registry! I feel so bad, please email me with your address!! adamschelsea@hotmail.com

Bekah Parker said...

Dresden add me!! I am so happy I found your blog.

Jackie said...

Drude-a-loo!! Yeah for making a blog! It'll be fun to keep up with you guys now! You have to bring Logan to Benson sometime--every new member of the family has to see it!

Ryan & Lani Fenn said...

Oh dress den where are you??