Friday, October 17, 2008

My new obsession!


There is this new store in Orem and I have wanted to go to it ever since I saw they were building it. The name alone caught my eye, "Sunflower Farmer's Market." So on Monday Logan and I decided to check it out. Oh my goodness.....I will no longer show anywhere else! I am not all crazy about eating straight organic food, but they do have some great food. It's true to it's name-farmer's market. All their fruits and veggies are fresh, so fresh you can smell them through the store. Their prices are very good, expensive on some things, but the basics are priced very well. I know there are a few of these markets in Arizona and only a few in Utah. So if you get a chance to check it out I promise you'll love it. I even went back today because I was off early and I wanted to get a good look at everything they have there! It also has a nice environment, it's not huge like a grocery store. It's very relaxing and actually enjoyable-cause we all know grocery shopping isn't always fun ;) When we left Logan commented "wow that was nice, it wasn't loud and obnoxious like a grocery store." They also have really good deals on Wednesday's. So just for me, take your next boring Wednesday evening and spice it up with a trip to Sunflower Farmer's Market. Enjoy! Check out sfmarkets.com for good deals.

2 comments:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

That's the only place we do our shopping too! We love it and I will never buy produce anywhere else. We also like getting our rice and oats and nuts and stuff there too. If you like blueberries you should try the blueberry flaxseed granola. YUMM-O!! Glad to hear you're doing well! Love ya

Ryan & Lani Fenn said...

what are you, the SFM spokeswoman? What a goober....."spice up your wednesday" ??? Wow Don, if all it takes is a trip to the Farmer's market to spice up your life you need to get out a little more! Oh hey, I heard on Thursday they're having a corn husking competition....so if you want to spice up your thursday you know where to go