Tuesday, December 2, 2008

COLDPLAY!

Not this last weekend but the weekend before we got to see COLDPLAY with my family at Energy Solutions in Salt Lake City. It was AMAZING, I have never been to a concert like that. It was a memory that will last a lifetime.
Kara and I are both missing from this pic but it's Logan, Zac, Mom, Dad, Madelyn, & Blake in the pic.

There was an HD screen behind the band and it was incredibly clear.

Me & Log. You can't see them but the guy and girl behind Logan were sleeping during the concert! Can you believe that?!?! We were like you're nuts, your one chance to see Coldplay and you sleep through it! Crazy.

Closer to the end of the concert they came up into the audience and played a few songs. They were about 10 yards from us, quite amazing.

This is a short short clip of when they played in the stands. I had a video of the song Fix You but it was too long to put on here. So anyway here's a short clip for your enjoyment. No zooming on this clip-they were so close!

3 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Um that is amazing! I have so many of their albums but I have yet to go to a concert!

Chelsea F. said...

Sooo jealous! I love their new cd- it's all I listen to, well now I listen to Christmas music too =).

Ashley Perez said...

Of course you can put the picture up there! I'd be happy to give you a cd, I just want to know which pictures you'd like! I could just use all the ones I've edited which is mainly the ones on the blog. Just let me know and email me your addy as well unless you're going to be in town for Christmas. Then I could always have dar or bryce bring it up the mountain.