Logan and I decided to surprise my parents and drive down to California for Thanksgiving. Nobody knew we were coming, we did a good job of keeping it a secret. So when we pulled in the driveway around 11pm my parents thought it was Blake who was also coming home for the holiday. But to their surprise...it was Logan and me! When they saw us my dad just laughed and laughed and they couldn't believe we came. It was fun surprising them and it was a great weekend in California. Not to mention the amazing weather! Here are some pictures of our weekend.
Blake, Uncle Bill, Nathan, Mario, Lani, & Lani's sister making yummy food for us to enjoy.

The next three pictures are really similar, but look close. Logan was more interested in the camera than the great food I think! Silly guy posing with his lovely goblet! The missionaries joined us for Thanksgiving too.



Blake, Nathan, & Logan were a little excited about making some Limeaid!!

Still dancin' away!

My cousin Mario and I

My mom sent me this picture, oh I miss Christmas at home. But this year will be fun cause we get to spend it with Logan's family. This will be my first Christmas away from home.

Happy Holidays everyone!
2 comments:
Hey stranger :) It is weird having to correlate holidays between families huh? But it's awesome. Have a great Christmas!
You guys are so sneaky!! David loves surprising people like that. How fun. Miss you guys---come see us sometime!!
Post a Comment