Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life happens sometimes...

Well we've had some crazy stuff happen in the past couple weeks. Not gonna go into detail about it but I know it has made our marriage stronger and also has made us appreciate family even more. We are staying with David & Natalie for a bit while Logan is between jobs, and we couldn't be more grateful to them. Family really is the coolest thing in the world. I am so thankful for the family I have, we are strong and willing to do anything for eachother. I am grateful to my Father in Heaven for blessing me with such an amazing family.
Yesterday Blake and Logan left for Mesquite to help my dad with a few things at Canyon View (the mobile home park). That means that last night was the first night Logan and I have been apart since we were married. I know I know it's not a big deal, but it was weird. I miss him!
Other than that we both are back in school and loving it. We are taking a Geology class together and it's a lot of fun.
We've decided that so far....we don't like 2009! I hope 2009 is treating everyone else better than it's treating us so far. :)

3 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Yeah 2009 has not been very nice to us either so you're not alone my dear! Oh and J and I have been married a little over a year and a half and I still freak out if we have to spend even a night apart! Hang in there and hopefully 09 will improve very soon!

Bekah Parker said...

I am sorry it hasn't been a good year so far. Hopefully it will get better! I am sure there is an amazing blessing just around the corner for you guys.

Chelsea F. said...

Hope things are on the up and up =)!