Tonight is Lost night! We started watching Lost on DVD last summer before we got married. It started out with just watching one episode per night and then it turned into two episodes then three and eventually a whole disc per night! So I guess you can say...we're hooked! At first I really hated it cause it kindof creeped me out and always left you with unanswered questions but now...it's just fun! We don't watch too many TV shows anyway so we like having this one we watch every Wednesday. And my guilty pleasure...the Bachelor each week! Haha, it's such a dumb show but it's a good way to relax after a long Monday at work. Anyway, we're excited to watch Lost tonight and I hope everyone else who watches Lost enjoys it!

4 comments:
Dresden! How are you? Your wedding pics on here are BEAUTIFUL! I'm Loving lost as of late, although i'm still behind...just finishing up season 2. And Yep, still LOVING the bachelor as well. I hope all is well! Tell Logan hi for me! xoxoxo
We haven't gotten hooked on Lost yet, but I LOVE the Bachelor! We both watch it in fact. Love it. Way too many good shows on Monday nights.
Hey we are watching the Bachelor too!! I am so happy that Laurena and Megan are gone. My roommates and I have to laugh that we actually watch it and actually enjoy all the drama. But you are right...it is a good release from a long Monday.
It's ok Dres, I watch the Bachelor too. David thinks I'm silly. We haven't ever watched Lost, but sounds like we're missing out. Perhaps we'll try it. Are you guys still coming to visit soon? Halle wants to meet you!
Post a Comment