We are takin' off to St. George this weekend and I am so excited! It will be really nice to just get away for a weekend and relax. I feel like I've been going full speed for the past month since school started and I need a break! We're gonna spend the weekend with Logan's family and just kick back. Hopefully we'll get the chance to eat at In-N-Out too...yumm! Unfortunately we aren't gonna have time to go to the St. George Temple, but I can at least enjoy a picture of it, so beautiful!
Sorry for the lack of pictures lately...we accidentally left my camera charger in San Francisco on our honeymoon. I know I should have bought a new one since then, but I just haven't.
Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:
Oh I love St. George! Have a fun time. You certainly deserve it.
Hey guys! Looks like life is treating you well. Glad we found your blog. Ours is private, but if you would like an invite send me an email.
britney_jolley23@hotmail.com
dres! i was just thinking about you... wanted to say hi. hope all is well. miss you girly!
Post a Comment