Monday, February 9, 2009

We're so excited!


Logan decided last year sometime that he was going to do summer sales this summer. Luckily as a married couple we can go together and pay basically nothing for our rent. We had some ideas of where we were going...Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, or St. Louis. But as we were on our way to St. George we got a text message from Logan's manager. And yes it's finally official we get to spend the whole summer in....WASHINGTON DC!!! We are so excited, especially because it was such a surprise. Too bad Logan will be working Monday-Saturday all day because it's going to be so much fun sight seeing all summer, sorry Logan. I went to DC April of 2007 for my brothers wedding and even though I wanted to, I thought I'd never go back. Logan also went to DC when he was on his church history trip after high school. But now we're going again and we can't wait! It is going to be quite an adventure, something we'd never do otherwise. We leave the beginning of May and will be back the end of August.
Just thought we'd share our good news with everyone.

3 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Oh that really is so exciting!!

Ashley Perez said...

Congrats! That will be awesome! I have yet to go to DC!

Luke and Mariah said...

Yea! I'm soo excited you two are coming! And I'm so glad you found my blog, so I could find yours. :) We'll have a blast this summer!