Here's a few things about me...I didn't tag anyone :)
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
1. Lost
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. What Not to Wear
4. The Bachelor
5. Designer's Challenge
6. Gilmore Girls
7. The Amazing Race
8. Survivor
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to church
2. Went for a drive with Logan
3. Made dinner
4. Ate dessert at Zac & Kara's
5. Watched the Oscar's
6. Played with Lola
7. Slept in
8. Hung out with Blake
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Spring Break
2. Not answering phones all day for work
3. Six Flags during Spring Break
4. Washington DC this summer
5. School being over
6. Seeing Logan after work
7. Seeing Clarice sometime soon...hopefully
8. Marcus coming home (I agree Jackie :))
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Rosa Maria's
2. Cafe Rio
3. Outback
4. Costa Vida
5. Olive Garden
6. In-N-Out
7. TGI Friday's
8. Ottavio's
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A new computer...mine finally died after three and a half years...so sad
2. Haircut-everytime I go to schedule one I get too scared.
3. New clothes! Always on my wish list
4. To live closer to home
5. Food-I'm hungry right now
6. To be done with school
7. To find a super nice & cheap apartment for this fall!
8. Logan to do really well this summer...I know he will :)
2 comments:
Hey Dresden! I hope things are going great! We seriously need to get together soon! Could I get your number and email address? Thanks dear!
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog, yay! I'm glad you joined the bandwagon; it's such a great way to keep up with each other. I loved your wedding photos- gorgeous! Glad you're doing well, even with life's hiccups.
Post a Comment