For Spring Break this year we went to California. We did so much while we were there, I'm still recovering from the little sleep we got. We did some shopping, spent some time in Hollywood, saw my brother Ryan perform at the Ice House (stand-up comedy) in Pasadena, spent a lot of time with family and went to Six Flags. My cousins Clarice and Brady came over for a few days with their parents. We hiked to deep creek near my house and had fun the rest of the time.
Logan and I at Deep Creek in Lake Arrowhead
Brady and Clarice
Mom, Me and Clarice
We just waited 2 1/2 hours for X2 at Six Flags...so worth it!





1 comment:
So fun. I get back in town on the 9th so you guys will have to come over for dinner or something before you head east. Looks like you guys had a great time in Cali! I love the pics.
Post a Comment