Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last post before...

This is our last post before we leave for Washington DC! We leave next Wednesday and have about four days of driving to get out there. Very exciting!
For Easter weekend we went to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes with Logan's family. The dunes are near Kanab and the drive down was gorgeous. I didn't even notice that it took about four hours from Provo cause there was always something to look at. I don't think you can beat the scenery in Central/Southern Utah, beautiful. We had such a great time being with family and riding four-wheelers around. The weather was a little chilly but it didn't really matter because we had so much fun. Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Logan, Me, Brandi, Roudy and Lynn...too bad Lorri missed the pic :( we wanted to photoshop her in!
Isn't the sand gorgeous! I wasn't expecting coral colored sand!


Me


Logan



Cute little Presley Playing with her new Easter ducks in the trailer





We hope everyone has a great summer and we'll see ya when we get back!

2 comments:

Christiana said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Drive safe. We will miss you guys! Take lots of pictures and update your blog so we all know how you guys are doing!

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

Do you guys live in UTah!? I had no idea you were up here!