Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The beginning of a new semester...and other happenings

We are finally back in Utah and loving the weather up here. California and Arizona were getting a little too hot for us. School has started and we are very busy! We both have five classes plus institute and Logan works every morning. I had a job interview yesterday so hopefully that means I will start working mornings as well. It's great though, we like being in school and having something to do rather than sit around and stare at eachother!

A few things we've done since leaving California and coming to Utah...

We went four-wheeling with Logan's family up in the mountains of Koosharem and had so much fun! We were covered in dirt from head to toe-including in my ears but still enjoyed every minute of it. I think it took 2-3 showers before we were completed clean! We celebrated my birthday-the big 22 by going to PFChang's with some family and friends. We saw Julie and Julia this past Saturday and let me tell you...I loved it! It was hilarious, even Logan enjoyed it. I highly recommend it. I got strep throat over the weekend and thank goodness for my mother-in-law who had medicine for me. I've been on antibiotics for a few days now and feel so much better, my throat is almost better.

We've been staying with Zac and Kara for a week now til our apartment is ready this weekend. We are so excited to move in, unpack our stuff and just have a place of our own. Not that we haven't love spending so much time with our families this past little while...but it's time for our own space :) Our apartment is in Pleasant Grove and it's right off the freeway, so it may sound far but it takes about 7 minutes to get to school. Not bad at all. Plus they are new apartments, that was the selling point for me!

Other than that we've been busy buying books, doing a little homework and getting used to being back in school. So if you're ever in the neighborhood stop by and see us!

4 comments:

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! my sister lives in pleasant grove not far from zac and kara and I go up there quite a bit. josh and i both love pleasant grove. i will be sure to stop by the next time i am up there!! congrats on the new place :)

Jackie said...

Oh, fun times. Good luck with school and moving and everything! I can't wait till Amy's wedding so we can all see each other again! And I'm getting pretty sick of the Arizona heat too!

JaRelle Bailey said...

Hey Logan! I didn't know how else to get a hold of you, so blogs will have to do. :) I love seeing your blog. You guys are so cute.

I need your address ASAP so I can send you a flyer about our class reunion. Just so you know, it will be Saturday, September 19th at 6 pm at the Salina Park! I hope you can come! Send me your address now though-- I'm trying to get the flyers sent by tomorrow if possible. Thanks!

JaRelle Bailey said...

P.S. just email me you contact info. jarellembailey@gmail.com Ok-- thanks.