Last Saturday Lynn, Lorri, Brandi and Presley came up for the day. They first delivered this BEAUTIFUL instrument to our apartment, I honestly couldn't be more happy. Thank you so much Lynn and Lorri for this wonderful wedding present, and for hauling this giant thing up here! I've already been playing it a lot!

After five guys got it up to our third floor apartment we went to the Hogle Zoo. We had such a fun day, there were so many animals I never thought would be at the Zoo in Utah. I thought it was too cold for most of those animals. I just wish we would have gotten a picture of all of us together, I'll be better about that next time. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the day.

They have peacocks just roaming around and Presley liked chasing them!

The zoo had a lot of cute baby animals and even though it's hard to see, this is an adorable little tiger.

Us with the giraffes, there was a baby one of these too, but I didn't get a good picture-so cute!

I don't know why I liked this guy so much, maybe because a RED panda is so amazing! Most of the animals were napping when we were there, but at least we could still see them!

The new baby elephant sleeping, they just named him Zuri.

Here is another beautiful peacock, I wish we could have seen one with it's feathers out.
After five guys got it up to our third floor apartment we went to the Hogle Zoo. We had such a fun day, there were so many animals I never thought would be at the Zoo in Utah. I thought it was too cold for most of those animals. I just wish we would have gotten a picture of all of us together, I'll be better about that next time. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the day.

They have peacocks just roaming around and Presley liked chasing them!

The zoo had a lot of cute baby animals and even though it's hard to see, this is an adorable little tiger.

Us with the giraffes, there was a baby one of these too, but I didn't get a good picture-so cute!

I don't know why I liked this guy so much, maybe because a RED panda is so amazing! Most of the animals were napping when we were there, but at least we could still see them!

The new baby elephant sleeping, they just named him Zuri.

Here is another beautiful peacock, I wish we could have seen one with it's feathers out.
2 comments:
I love these pictures ...especially the one of you and logan in front of the giraffe . I love you guys soooo much. Let's make life good for our family!
HI! I just came across your blog in the midst of my blog stalking. :D You guys are so cute together!! I am going to add you to my list. Ours is private, but if you want an invite, send me an email to brookegbowers@hotmail.com. Oh, and this is Brooke, I'm in your ward and grew up with Logan. We need to have you guys over for dinner sometime!!
Post a Comment