Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Festivities

Christmas was a lot of fun this year, but also FREEZING cold! We headed down to Salina on Wednesday night and spent the evening relaxing and watching TV. Thursday we spent the day playing some Rock Band, wrapping presents, eating and spending time with family. Christmas Eve evening we went to Logan's Grandma's and spent time with Aunt's, Uncle's and cousin's. The next morning we woke up to a living room full of presents...mostly for Presley!! It was fun to see her open up each present and if it was clothes she just threw them out of the bag and kept looking for the toys. Quite funny. The rest of the day we watched movies we got for Christmas and just relaxed. On Saturday night we drove around Richfield to look at all the Christmas lights, there was even a house that had lights that went on and off to music. It was pretty amazing. We ate lots of food all weekend and stayed inside since it was so cold outside. All in all we had a great time with family and relaxing while we're out of school for a couple weeks.


Brandi crochets SO good and she made Logan and I beanies for Christmas



Our big present this year...I love love love it!! Logan's just waiting for me to use it, I think I'll try it out today :)



The whole family on Christmas, Brandi got us girls super cute pj's to match



Logan made cinnamon rolls! They were delicious too!



Presley had never seen snow so we all took turns pulling her around on the sled up and down the icy street. It was so cold Presley had to be completely bundled up or else she'd freeze!



Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Lani said...

sounds like you guys had a fun time too! I love the candy apple red mixer!

Brandi said...

I had so much fun I am glad you guys did too.... I wish it would have been warmer though. When we drove home it was 37 degrees in St. George warmer than it had been all weekend. We loved our gifts, when we got home Presley kept stacking her letters on top of her dog and then when it would move they would fall off and she kept doing for about 30 min. until they were all on the puppy.