Friday, February 19, 2010

M.I.A.

Lately Logan and I have been MIA in the blog world. We have been so busy with school and work we hardly have time for anything else. But a couple days ago I took the time to re-do our blog and my other one and update a few things. We have three weddings coming up this Spring/Summer and an Easter vacation we are looking forward to. My brother Blake is getting married on May 1 in the Los Angeles Temple and my best friend/cousin Clarice is getting married on May 14 in the Mesa Temple. Then my roommate from my study abroad trip/great friend Jaclyn is getting married July 7. I am excited for Jaclyn's cause we get to go to Portland for her wedding and I've never been there before! For Easter we are going on the annual Coral Pink Sand Dunes trip with Logan's family and we are very excited! Luckily all these weddings are after the semester is over and we won't have homework to worry about while we are gone.

I put up a new post on my other blog here of a project I've been working on for my 3-D design class at school. It was very time consuming and I am glad to be done with it!

Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll have some new pictures of things we've been up to. Til then...have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Wow! You guys will be busy! I love that you have a blog that I can keep up with you on:) I am so excited for Blake! Where are they going to live? Utah?