This past weekend was my brother Blake's wedding. I was so happy to take a week off work right after finals to go to the wedding. We had a great and busy weekend and are happy to be home (well somewhat)! We drove down Thursday after finals and made it to Lake Arrowhead at about midnight. The next day we didn't do too much, mostly just got ready for the wedding and the boys had a bachelor party that night for Blake. Blake's friends and a bunch of our cousins all went to Speed Zone and drove race cars all night. Logan had a great time!

Zac, Blake, Dan, Dad, Ryan, Dustin, Brett & Logan

Zac and Ryan
Saturday was the big day for Blake & Julie! We drove to LA for their wedding at the LA Temple and had the reception later that day in Lake Arrowhead.

The Happy Couple!

Logan & I were married here too just over a year and a half ago-it was nice to be back :)

Dad & Mom with Blake & Julie

On our way back we ate at a restaurant my family has been going to since way before I was born. Here's Logan, Kara, Lola & Zac at Rosies.

All of the kids-we're all married now!!
Sunday we all went to church and had a nice evening together just relaxing.

My parents drink an herbal tea called Mate and Lola LOVES it
(I personally think it's the most disgusting thing haha but not Lola)
Monday was one of the days we had all been waiting for-DISNEYLAND! We used to go pretty often since it's so cheap for SoCal residents, but since we all live in Utah now it had been a long time since we last went. We had a great day with everyone and were very glad we all went.

Space Mountain-with a bunch of random people-but Logan's face was so funny I had to put this picture in!

Tower of Terror (one of my fav's!)

Our silly pic from Tower of Terror
front row-Logan, Me, Mom, Dad, cousin Mario, Lani & Ryan

I love my Mom's face!! Haha Dad had to get Lola a cute balloon,
she loves Minnie

the "R" in California aka Robins

Disneyland has the best corn dogs and you have to get one when you go

Me, Kara & Lola

Logan on the Finding Nemo ride - I had never been on it before, I was really impressed!

The whole gang (minus Dustin who was taking the pic) waiting for Toy Story in California Adventure
Zac, Blake, Dan, Dad, Ryan, Dustin, Brett & Logan
Zac and Ryan
Saturday was the big day for Blake & Julie! We drove to LA for their wedding at the LA Temple and had the reception later that day in Lake Arrowhead.
The Happy Couple!
Logan & I were married here too just over a year and a half ago-it was nice to be back :)
Dad & Mom with Blake & Julie
On our way back we ate at a restaurant my family has been going to since way before I was born. Here's Logan, Kara, Lola & Zac at Rosies.
All of the kids-we're all married now!!
Sunday we all went to church and had a nice evening together just relaxing.

My parents drink an herbal tea called Mate and Lola LOVES it
(I personally think it's the most disgusting thing haha but not Lola)
Monday was one of the days we had all been waiting for-DISNEYLAND! We used to go pretty often since it's so cheap for SoCal residents, but since we all live in Utah now it had been a long time since we last went. We had a great day with everyone and were very glad we all went.

Space Mountain-with a bunch of random people-but Logan's face was so funny I had to put this picture in!

Tower of Terror (one of my fav's!)

Our silly pic from Tower of Terror
front row-Logan, Me, Mom, Dad, cousin Mario, Lani & Ryan

I love my Mom's face!! Haha Dad had to get Lola a cute balloon,
she loves Minnie

the "R" in California aka Robins

Disneyland has the best corn dogs and you have to get one when you go

Me, Kara & Lola

Logan on the Finding Nemo ride - I had never been on it before, I was really impressed!
The whole gang (minus Dustin who was taking the pic) waiting for Toy Story in California Adventure
5 comments:
Cute pics! Dresden you are looking too skinny! you need to eat more Rosies!!!
Cute pics! Dresden you are looking too skinny! you need to eat more Rosies!!!
Looks so fun!! I'm so jealous!!
What a fun trip! I am so excited for Blake! I love Zac's Rayban's and his light gray suit. He looked so 'distinguished'! Lola is getting big! I love that she drinks Mate! So funny! I haven't been to Disneyland forever, looks like we need to take the trip! Lots of fun pictures!
Parties! Weddings! Holidays! So that's why you've been out so much. Fun!
Post a Comment