Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

After what seemed like forever it was finally time for the annual Easter trip to Coral Pink Sand Dunes with Logan's family. It has been a very long semester and we are both ready for it to be over, the sand dunes was a very nice time to relax and forget about school and work for a few days. Plus we ate a ton of delicious food, watched a bunch of movies, played some fun games and spent time with the family. Overall it was a fabulous weekend :)



Last year Logan tried to teach me how to drive but I didn't make it more than 4 feet, this year I did really good! I drove us around quite a bit-much much much farther than 4 feet ;)



Easter eggs



Presley eying the eggs



My creation this year



Brandi and Logan deep in concentration dying eggs!



Logan



Lorri, Me, Taylor, Brandi, Presley and Lynn after rolling out Easter eggs down the hill



Presley, Brandi, Roudy , Lynn, Logan and Lorri



Me and Logan

5 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Ummm Dresden, that egg looks amazing! Just sayin.

Brandi said...

It was a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys could come. Presley is still asking where logey and brez are.

Gina said...

DRESDEN why didn't I know you had a blog? Wahoo now I do. I'm so excited.

Christiana said...

So fun! Love the pictures:)

JaRelle Bailey said...

Your parents drink Mate? That's crazy! I served a mission in Uruguay and EVERYONE there drinks Mate. EVERYONE--it's a culture thing there. It's not too common here though. That's cool. I'm glad to know there are people who like it here. I'm not a huge fan, but that's okay. Your Disneyland pictures look fun. :)