Monday, March 29, 2010

Julie's Bridal Shower

This past weekend my sister-in-law Kara and I threw our "soon-to-be" sister-in-law, Julie, a bridal shower. We had so much fun and a lot of people came. My mom and Julie's mom even came out from California for it, very nice touch to have the mom's there :). Julie and Blake met a long time ago in our home ward in Lake Arrowhead, CA. Julie's mom and my mom have been really great friends since they moved to the mountain and had no idea one day their kids would be getting married. Blake and Julie are getting married May 1st in the Los Angeles Temple and we are very excited for them...and a nice relaxing trip to California, the day after finals :)
Here's a few pics from the day.



Lola, Kara & Mom



Mom, Dee, Gina and myself-Dee and Gina used to live in Lake Arrowhead and were some of our best friends, it was really nice to see them again.



Grandma & Lola



Some of Julie's relatives and Julie's mom



Our good friends-Christiana, Patrice & Natalie



Julie and her good friends (Savannah Robbins is second from the left-I've known her since she was in her mom's belly! She just got engaged-congrats Savannah!!)



Me, Mom, Lola, Julie & Brenna

5 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Hey Dresden! You'll have to email me a pic if you decide to throw in the turquoise! I'd love to see how it all looks together (:

Sierra said...

Looks like fun! Little Zac, I mean Lola, is so cute! I think they look so similar!

Ryan & Lani Fenn said...

looks like fun, i'm bummed i had to miss it but we're excited to see you guys for the wedding!

Bekah Parker said...

Looks like so much fun!! I am going to be coming for the wedding so I am very excited about that.

Unknown said...

Hey Dresden! I just Love your cute posts! Looks like you guys are doing great!;)