Lately, especially since 2010 started, I feel like time is flying by quicker than ever and it kind of freaks me out. I was telling Logan the other day how I wished time would slow down. When I am so busy I want time to slow down but when I wasn't working or in school this past summer all I wanted was for time to go faster. In my institute class we have been talking a lot about the Second Coming and I can truly feel it getting closer, especially with how I've been feeling about time. Part of me wants to quit school and just spend as much quality time with family as possible but then I remember how much I need my education (and how I don't have that much longer!) and it keeps me going each day. I guess what I have learned from the way I've been feeling lately is that I want to truly enjoy each day rather then dread school and work all the time. I am trying to see the good and exciting part of work and school. I don't think I have ever been this busy in my life, it's been good for Logan and I though. We both cherish the time we have together since it isn't a lot of time each day. Luckily I do not work Sundays so we have that time to spend together and with family. I really like the lyrics of a song I've been listening to lately, it reinforces my desire to enjoy each day and be grateful for the many things I am learning in my life right now...
Baby, hold my hand
Show me you're my man
Take me to that land
Where we can get crazy
Cause this old world gets tough
When I've had enough
I need to know your love
Will be here to save me, save me
Let's dance while the lights are shining bright
Let's dance while the music's feeling right
Romance till the night is through
You'll be holding me
Yeah, and I'll be holding you
Let's dance
Wanna feel your touch
You know I love you so much
Maybe with a little love
Our world will turn slower
Cause we've been moving so fast
Seems life is flying past
Can we make this moment last
I wanna remember, remember
Let's dance while the lights are shining bright
Let's dance while the music's feeling right
Romance till the night is through
You'll be holding me
Yeah, and I'll be holding you
Let's dance
Oh, let's dance
Oh, baby just say yes
I've got this brand new dress
This night could change our lives forever
Yeah, let's dance
Oh, romance till the night is through
You'll be holding me now
Yeah, and I'll be holding you
Let's dance
Yeah, let's dance
Baby, baby, baby let's dance
Oh, hold me, love me, show me baby
Baby, let's dance
No comments:
Post a Comment