So I was looking through my cell phone this evening and found a ton of pictures that I either love or pictures that make me laugh. I have had my same phone for almost two years now and there were more pictures then I thought on there, but I won't share them all with you, just a handful. The quality isn't that great because they are all from my phone...enjoy.

My lovely In-N-Out uniform (minus the apron)! And the tiny locker room to get changed in for work :)

Logan's Halloween costume from 2008-his wig is a mullet, it was pretty hilarious, plus his tight black jeans. classic.

I read the book "The Secret Life of Bees" this past fall and I took a picture of a section I really liked. You can't read it so I'll type it out for you.
"You know some things don't matter that much, Lily. Like the color of a house. How big is that in the overall scheme of life? But lifting a person's heart-- now that matters, the whole problem with people is."
"They don't know what matters and what doesn't?"
"I was gonna say, the problem is they know what matters, but they don't choose it"

My wedding dress, I'm still in love with it :)

This hilarious picture of Lola last summer, she kept putting on my dad's glasses and I got her with a silly grin on her face. Hilarious!

Concert with Clarice, especially Keith Urban!

My green shirt...I only got to wear it twice and then it somehow got bleach on it, sad day.

This beautiful sunset, I was driving home from work one day and was amazed at how well my cell phone camera got the view!

Holding Lola when she was only a few days old, so precious.

The day Logan proposed, June 6th, 2008-the same day Lola was born and one of the best days of my life :)

My lovely In-N-Out uniform (minus the apron)! And the tiny locker room to get changed in for work :)

Logan's Halloween costume from 2008-his wig is a mullet, it was pretty hilarious, plus his tight black jeans. classic.

I read the book "The Secret Life of Bees" this past fall and I took a picture of a section I really liked. You can't read it so I'll type it out for you.
"You know some things don't matter that much, Lily. Like the color of a house. How big is that in the overall scheme of life? But lifting a person's heart-- now that matters, the whole problem with people is."
"They don't know what matters and what doesn't?"
"I was gonna say, the problem is they know what matters, but they don't choose it"

My wedding dress, I'm still in love with it :)

This hilarious picture of Lola last summer, she kept putting on my dad's glasses and I got her with a silly grin on her face. Hilarious!

Concert with Clarice, especially Keith Urban!

My green shirt...I only got to wear it twice and then it somehow got bleach on it, sad day.

This beautiful sunset, I was driving home from work one day and was amazed at how well my cell phone camera got the view!

Holding Lola when she was only a few days old, so precious.

The day Logan proposed, June 6th, 2008-the same day Lola was born and one of the best days of my life :)
3 comments:
What great pictures! I love the one on the day Logan proposed! That is so cute:)
How fun! What a great idea! Old phone pics are the best! It's like a walk down memory lane... I hope you guys are doing great!! Miss ya!
What great pictures!!
Post a Comment