Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Three More Birthdays!

Logan's birthday is May 21 and my brother Blake's is May 23, for the third year in a row we celebrated them together. I only got one good picture from the day but we got together with some friends and family for a little BBQ and some delicious cake.

Don't they look so excited to blow out their birthday candles? They both turned 24 this year!

This last Sunday, June 6th, was my niece Lola's birthday. She was born the same day Logan proposed to me so the day is extra special to us. Lola's party was "Princess & the Frog" themed, we got together with some of her neighborhood friends and family, had cupcakes and opened some gifts.

Lola was really good at blowing her candles, but she didn't blow quite hard enough so Kara helped her.



Zac and Kara made these adorable cupcakes, aren't they SO cute!?



I made Lola a little shirt with a heart on it, here she is opening it.


I only got this one picture of the shirt before we left for the party and it is with my cell phone camera, so it's a little hard to see.


Me and the birthday girl

Logan and I are headed the dunes again this weekend so I should have another update on the blog soon!

5 comments:

Luke and Mariah said...

Tell Logan Happy Birthday for us! And those cupcakes are awesome! Hope all is great!

Gina said...

the shirt turned out GREAT!! And I LOVE the diaper bag/purse by the way!!!

Carolyn Fenn said...

Logan and Blake couldn't look more excited...

Lola is so cute blowing out her candles and looking in the bag to "see what's in there".

The shirt turned out sooo cute and the cupcakes are adorable.

candicetheresa said...

Dresden! How gorgeous are you!!!! That wedding pic on your sidebar is amazing.

Bekah Parker said...

What an adorable shirt!!