We've been pretty busy these last two weeks and have had a lot of fun. Two weeks ago we went to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes with Logan's family for the annual father's day trip. I didn't take as many pics this trip but got a few good ones of Logan jumping on the dunes. We were unlucky in that it stormed a bit while we were there, but we managed to squeeze a few good rides when the weather was beautiful. We ate s'mores courtesy of Brandi, ate a TON of good food and had a lot of fun with the family.

It had just finished raining before we went for this ride so the sand was super dark, it looked sooooo cool!
This past weekend my parents came up for a little vacation. We got to do some fun things while there were here. Logan and I had 5 Guys for the first time, and really enjoyed it. We spent a little time in the pool at Zac and Kara's, floated down the Provo river, went to the carnival in Pleasant Grove and saw Toy Story 3. My brother Blake is a river guide on the Provo River so he was able to get us in for a nice float down the river. The scenery was gorgeous and with the beautiful weather it reminded me why I do enjoy living in Utah (I am not a fan of the winters here).

Me and Lola (yes my hair is darker, it was time for a change)
The carnival was for lack of a better word...ghetto! Sorry to say it but carnivals bring out the most interesting people, of whom I had no idea lived here in Pleasant Grove. The most interesting part is that if you were to go to this carnival you would probably have no idea the economy has been in such bad shape. Most rides cost 3-5 tickets, tickets cost $1.50 each! And most kids were going on all the rides...about 10 of them. Now that's a lot of $$...plus all the little booths where you could try to throw a ball in a bucket, get a ring on the bottle etc. So we ended up only staying for about 20 mins, just long enough for Ryan and I to waste some money on a few booths to try for an x-box, get some strawberries and cream and a funnel cake (Logan's first time trying one). It was fun, but I probably will never go back, at least not at night!


I have always been scared of rapids in rivers so luckily the Provo river is like the calmest river out there. I did get a little nervous when there were a couple little rapids (we're talking tiny), I don't know why, it just kind of scares me. Anyway a few of us went and had a good time. Sadly Julie, Kara and Logan had to miss out on it-we wish you guys had been there...we love you :)

Everyone that went, how cute is Lani's little belly?! She is 6 months pregnant already...pretty crazy how fast that has gone by!

Zac was elected as our captain and had to steer on the back of the raft...good job gettin' us down safe captain!




1 comment:
WHAT Lani is pregnant you never told me that!! Wow tell Ryan I said congratulations!! How excited. I love families expanding. It makes life so much fun and keep you on your toes. Next time you mom and dad come into town we should have a family dinner. I miss them and I know my parents miss them too. So let them know that we would like some Fenn time.
Post a Comment