So it's been awhile since I last updated, we've been busy with work and enjoying the warm summer weather we've had. The end of June we went to my In-N-Out store picnic at Seven Peaks Water Park. I had never been, I'm not a huge fan of water parks-germs, but we had a good time none the less. It was a bit overcast which was nice cause we didn't get sunburned but it also made the water feel a bit chilly!
A week or so later we spent the Fourth of July in Salina, Logan's hometown. We spent a lot of time with family and did a lot of things I don't usually do on the 4th. We had the traditional lunch BBQ at Grandma Robins' and watched the parade from her front porch. I found out at the parade that I really like salt water taffy-at least the chocolate ones and the blue ones (blue raspberry?)! After the parade we went to the rodeo, my first one might I add, and watched the fireworks right above us from the bleachers. It was a great 4th :)
A week later I hoped on a place to California for my friends wedding. I've know Savannah Robbins since she was in her moms belly, in fast I used to sit on Debbies lap and laugh when Savannah would kick! Her dad is my dad's business partner so we've been really close for a long time. I decided last minute to go but I am SO glad I went. I got to spend a little time with my parents alone and enjoy the beautiful weather in Lake Arrowhead. I love Lake Arrowhead!! It is so relaxing and quiet up there...it is missed for sure.
A week or so later we spent the Fourth of July in Salina, Logan's hometown. We spent a lot of time with family and did a lot of things I don't usually do on the 4th. We had the traditional lunch BBQ at Grandma Robins' and watched the parade from her front porch. I found out at the parade that I really like salt water taffy-at least the chocolate ones and the blue ones (blue raspberry?)! After the parade we went to the rodeo, my first one might I add, and watched the fireworks right above us from the bleachers. It was a great 4th :)
A week later I hoped on a place to California for my friends wedding. I've know Savannah Robbins since she was in her moms belly, in fast I used to sit on Debbies lap and laugh when Savannah would kick! Her dad is my dad's business partner so we've been really close for a long time. I decided last minute to go but I am SO glad I went. I got to spend a little time with my parents alone and enjoy the beautiful weather in Lake Arrowhead. I love Lake Arrowhead!! It is so relaxing and quiet up there...it is missed for sure.








2 comments:
Looks like fun Dres. Now how about a Posts of Inspiration update? :)
Looks like you've been busy! Your dad's pond is beautiful! We just planted some hummingbird mint in our yard and it does smell so good. Skylar says that it smells like gum!
Post a Comment