Sunday, June 19, 2011

fathers

To my wonderful father. Thank you for being the best father I could ever ask for. Thank you for always being obedient and being such a great example to me. Thank you for teaching me the importance of being faithful in the Gospel and following the Spirit. Thank you for teaching me to respect my elders and to see the good in people.
Thank you for taking us on fun trips. Thank you for being so willing to do anything for your kids. Thank you for showing us the love you have for Mom.
I am so excited for the adventure you and mom will be taking next year. Logan & I are so excited and know you were asked to go because of your obedience and faithfulness. Thank you for always taking care of our family, for working harder than anyone I know and allowing Mom to stay home with us. Thank you for the beautiful homes we always had to live in and thank you for the Spirit you and Mom brought into them.
Thank you for teaching me the importance of an eternal family and the blessings of attending the temple. I am grateful to be your only daughter and to know how much my father loves me. We love you very much and hope you have the most wonderful father's day.




To my dear father-in-law. Thank you for being such a fun and happy person. Thank you for welcoming me into your family with such loving arms. Thank you for teaching me to show respect and honor for those who have passed before us. Thank you for teaching Logan to love through your example. 


Thank you for taking us to the sand dunes and showing us such a great time. Thank you for taking us out to dinner all the time! Thank you for having such a beautiful home and yard that we can come visit you at and spend time with you. Thank you for teaching Logan to be a good husband and friend. Thank you for teaching him to not be judgmental and to love everyone.
Thank you, thank you for making me feel so welcome in your wonderful family. Logan and I love you so much and wish you the best father's day.

ALL OUR LOVE TO BOTH OF YOU

1 comment:

Bekah Parker said...

Is that first picture taken at the Mesa Temple? And wait....where are they going? I need to call Blake back pronto!