We started planning our Memorial Day weekend on Thursday night...good timing right? It actually went much better than we thought and we are so glad we went. I had never been to Moab so we thought it would be a nice weekend to go and enjoy some warm weather.
Too bad I woke up Friday morning with a pretty sore throat...but I toughed it out and we went anyway on Saturday. Even though we only spent one day there we had the best time. Logan has been to Moab many times but none of us had actually been in Arches National Park so everything was new to everyone. Here are a few pictures of our great trip!
double arch
Logan & Keith in between the two arches at Double Arch
Blake :)
Turret Arch
Asian Natalie ;) North & South Window
me & Logan
Blake & Julie
Petroglyphs
pretty rocks near Delicate Arch
all of us hiking to Delicate Arch
back side of Delicate Arch
every step was worth it to see this.
There were actually a lot of people there but we managed to
get a picture without a huge crowd in the picture.
We had the best time, even though I wasn't feeling 100% it was totally worth it.
The rest of the weekend was spent in Salina with Logan's family. We had a nice time relaxing and spending time with family.
Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:
Dresden phenomenal images!! What a great holiday trip!!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Come and enter my Amazing $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!
Post a Comment