Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Every year we celebrate my brother Blake's & Logan's birthday together. They are only 2 days apart so it makes for a fun party each year. I don't remember what we did last year but here is 2009 and in 2008 we had enchiladas and went to see Indiana Jones. This year was a lot of fun, as usual.

We went bowling at Provo Beach Resort and had cinnamon rolls for dessert at our place.
I feel terrible...I took pictures when we first got there and didn't get a picture of everyone. Sorry Blake, Ryan and Lani that you didn't make it into the pictures! I feel awful, especially cause we were celebrating Blake's bday! Sorry guys.
 Nathan, Logan, Michael & Keith

 I think Lola got a better score than me the first game just by using this thing!

 I love this picture! Natalie, Lola & Julie

 (insert Lani here), Kara, Natalie, Lola, Julie & Me

 This picture cracks me up! Maddox looks terrified!! Lola just loves holding him and she gave him her dolls bottle.

 Me & the birthday boy!

Logan...he got a strike on this one!


On Thursday Natalie taught me how to make Cinnamon Rolls, and they actually turned out!! I was finally successful at baking, woohoo!! I took a picture while they were in the oven cause I was so proud of myself! Ha...

Happy Birthday Logan & Blake!
Thanks to everyone who came, we had a lot of fun!!

No comments: