Sunday, July 17, 2011

4th of July & summer swimming

We went to Salina this year for the 4th and had such a great time. 
 
3 family BBQ's (the whole family minus 2 cousins)
lots of yummy food
fireworks
4th of July parade
jumping on the trampoline
and so much more...

I totally failed at taking pictures, I had my camera but forgot to take it to any get-togethers. Luckily Logan took a few with his phone.
 
Logan & his dad setting up the trampoline

 I hadn't jumped in years, we had so much fun!

 Logan doing a backflip

 4th of July parade, there were a lot of us! The group started with Uncle Brent way down there in the red shirt and cowboy hat. We got a LOT of candy.

There was a replica of Mater from the movie Cars in Gunnison so I grabbed a picture of it on the way home. It's a little blurry, but we didn't want to get out cause it was raining.
Here is a link to a KSL movie about the replica, our niece Presley is in it for a second, she's the little one in yellow.


Last Saturday we spent the day at the pool. The community pool in Linden has a flowrider, a lazy river, some slides and a big pool. All of my brothers and their families met us there. The guys rode the flowrider, we all went in the lazy river, swam in the pool and had some snacks while relaxing on the grass. We had a lot of fun, but got kinda fried!
 not the greatest picture, but here's Blake & Logan riding the flowrider

 Ryan, Lani & Maddox

 Maddox, Lani & Kara

Ryan, Logan, Lola & Blake. 
Did you love floaties when you were little? I know I did...and so does Lola!

Logan & I...you can't tell but we are pretty darn burned!

No comments: