Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Maddox is 1!

I didn't get the greatest pictures at Maddox's birthday party but I thought I'd share two good ones.
Maddox turned one on September 22 and we celebrated a day later this past Friday. The family got together for cake and presents and we had a lot of fun. Lola is loving on Maddox more and more every time she sees him. She just loves him so much and Maddox is so good to put up with her hugging his little neck! So glad we could spend your first birthday with you Maddox, we love you so much!
Maddox wasn't too interested in the cake...but he still looked cute!
Maddox kept moving around so the pictures are a little blurry, he's walking all other the place now!

Maddox hangin' on the stairs with Uncle Logan

2 comments:

jen fuller said...

I'm glad you left me a comment so i could find YOUR blog too! Sooo cute!

Sierra said...

He totally looks like Ryan did when he was a baby!! So cute!