We spent Thanksgiving in California with my family this year and we had a lot of fun...but I didn't take a lot of pictures. So here are a few, hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
We stopped in St. George to meet our new nephew, Ridge, and I was so sad to leave the tiny little guy. He's barely a little more than 6 lbs and he felt so so teeny tiny! We already love him so much.
My parents live in the mountains in California in a town called Lake Arrowhead. On the front of the mountain is an arrowhead that's been there forever...like since native americans lived there. You'll have to click on it to see it better I think.
This year for Thanksgiving we gave all the turkeys out there a break. We had ribs and tri-tip steak...and when I say ribs, I mean lots and lots of them. It was quite delicious.
Uncle Logan & Maddox waiting for our movie to start
What else did we do in California....saw the Muppets, hung out and spent a lot of time with family, cooked some yummy food besides Thanksgiving dinner, ate pizza at one of my favorite places in my home town, oh yeah, and got sick. Well, I got sick, Logan luckily missed that one.
Hope you all have a great few weeks getting ready for CHRISTMAS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment