After being married for 3 years...we finally got our first Christmas tree. I know, it's pretty sad, but as Logan said today "we're real people now." Thus, I had to document our day.
So excited to have a fresh tree in our house...it smells so delicious
We didn't have any ornaments so I decided to make some. I ended up making about 10 of these...and it took awhile, but I love them!
My grandmother made my family stockings when I was very little. We used them every year and we all loved them growing up. Before my grandmother passed away 2 years ago she made all the kids in our family a set of stockings for our future families, including smaller ones for kids. I pulled ours out today and it warmed my heart. These mean a lot to me and always will, I love having them up.
I'm sure there will be more pictures to come as this is our first year really decorating for Christmas :)
Have a great day!
We didn't have any ornaments so I decided to make some. I ended up making about 10 of these...and it took awhile, but I love them!
My grandmother made my family stockings when I was very little. We used them every year and we all loved them growing up. Before my grandmother passed away 2 years ago she made all the kids in our family a set of stockings for our future families, including smaller ones for kids. I pulled ours out today and it warmed my heart. These mean a lot to me and always will, I love having them up.
I'm sure there will be more pictures to come as this is our first year really decorating for Christmas :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:
I love seeing your stockings! It makes me feel so good to have them, too:)
I am so glad you two are finally decorating for Christmas it's kinda fun!
Post a Comment