Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas

Christmas is long past us, but I finally got all the pictures from my phone & camera in one place so now I can do a full Christmas post!
We had a fantastic Christmas this year. We spent it with Logan's family in Salina. It was such a nice break from work and a good time to relax.
We ate lots of food, opened lots of gifts, played some games and spent time with family. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
 the in-laws house was all decked out for Christmas, even the shed and duck house had lights on them!


 we played lots of Wii


 baseball just might be the death of me on the Wii, batting is way too hard


more Wii


 Logan's parents had a mini amp so Logan played for us for a bit (even though he won't play for my family, I still enjoyed it :))


 Grandma & Presley read us a Christmas story on Christmas Eve

on Christmas morning Santa had added a ton more presents to this giant pile!


Logan got an interface (it records his guitar onto the computer) 


 Presley loved her dress-up clothes so much she put them on as soon as they were out of the package


I got to hold this little guy a few times over the weekend, he's just so cute and tiny! 

We were pretty lucky this year. Logan got his new interface, some new headphones (they are enormous on my head), some clothes & new slippers (that he wears every single day).
I got some new boots that I love, plenty of new sweaters and a new car stereo.
Logan's mom also got us all tickets to go see Brian Regan in May at Tuachan. We're very excited!

We hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!

1 comment:

jen fuller said...

aww look at you and that baby! so perfect :)