Last weekend I was lucky enough to go to my cousin's wedding in Arizona. Marcus and I have been good friends ever since we were tiny. I was excited for this trip for a few weeks, I hadn't been to Benson for 2 1/2 years, when I was young we'd easily go twice a year. My Aunt Carrie & Uncle Mark came home from their mission in Argentina for the wedding and it was a treat to see them! I stayed with my cousin Meghan at my my Aunt Robin and Uncle Paul's house and we had so much fun! It was so fun to spend time with everyone. The wedding was beautiful but overall I was just grateful to see family and spend some time relaxing. And I got to meet my cousin Clarice's boyfriend :)! Thanks everyone for the wonderful trip, I had such a great time, I wish I could have stayed longer.
Meghan, Clarice & Spencer
The Gila Valley Temple
The happy couple :) Marcus & Megan
my two best friends, Clarice & Meghan...love you girls SO much
No comments:
Post a Comment