We've been so busy lately I can't even remember everything that happened in the past two months.
Sand dunes trip, Arizona wedding, work trip in San Diego, 4th of July in Salina, date nights, Logan started a new job, lots of stuff with Primary, and the list goes on. I'm not going to do a post about all of those things so I'll just mention 2 :)
After looking and interviewing many times my sweet husband got a job! He started 3 weeks ago at a company called Orange Soda, an internet marketing company, and he loves it so far. So many prayers were answered, we feel so blessed.
Last weekend we had a fun date night in downtown Provo. We don't make it down there very often but there was a rooftop concert and the band was playing Tom Petty songs so I knew we had to go. I love Tom Petty and the concert was free, who can beat that?
We ate at a place called Station 22 and were very impressed with the food. Then we headed up to the concert where we had laid out a blanket and enjoyed the music. The music was great, each song had a different singer from different bands including Neon Trees. Logan isn't a huge Tom Petty fan but he likes most live music. After we left Logan said "see Dres, loud music is good for the soul," he sure does like loud music! All in all it was a successful date night.
thankfully the sun went down and we were in the shade for most of the concert
And I'm off to Chicago on Monday for another work trip...bring on the heat & humidity!
1 comment:
So happy you had a great date night! It seems like it gets more and more difficult the older ya get to find time when both of you are able to go! You both look great! Give us a call next time your down visiting Logan's parents!
Post a Comment