Last week I had the opportunity to go to Chicago for work. This is was the second time I've been there for work but the first time I got to go downtown. All I can say is that downtown Chicago is one of the most beautiful cities I've been in. I had a great time and ate lots of great food.
I get quite lucky on work trips with upgrades...the flight out there was spent in first class...
a lovely surprise
Silhouette goes to a convention called CHA-Craft & Hobby Association where all the scrapbook and craft companies get together to show retailers their new products.
I made Mr. Fox on the shelf there, he sat there proudly the whole show next to the new fabric blade ;)
Got to go to one of my favorite restaurants-Portillo's/Barnelli's.
I just found out there are a couple in California...I'll have to go next time I'm there!
Another favorite- Gibson's Steakhouse...mmmm...I love that place
And downtown Chicago,
we got stuck down at the pier in a rain storm but it just added to the adventure.
My iPhone pictures do not do it justice, clearly, but it was beautiful.
1 comment:
How fun!!!
Post a Comment