Today is my birthday. I turned 24 on the 24th of August, kinda fun. It has been the most wonderful day. Logan made my day so special and enjoyable. A huge thank you to Logan, my wonderful family, my great co-workers and all my friends. Thank you for making this day so special for me.
I am so grateful to be around such wonderful people every day. I have a wonderful family and couldn't ask for a better husband, parents, in-laws, brothers, or sisters in law.
The day started off with my present from my husband sitting on my bed after I had gotten ready for work, total surprise.
Followed by a phone call at work from my sister in law and niece singing me happy birthday
(melted my heart).
Followed by my co-workers singing me happy birthday with some delicious goodies.
Followed by many messages, texts and phone calls filled with love.
Followed by a great dinner with family and friends and a little shopping.
It's been a wonderful day, simple, but perfect in every way. Thanks again to everyone, you all made my day so special, I wish every day could be this good.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you are 24! I so remember you being born :) Hope you have a great year!
(Boy...I'm starting to feel really old!)
Post a Comment