Since my mom lives in Rome now it wasn't really feasible for us to mail her a gift. So all of my siblings, their spouses and us got together and made my mom a little video. My brother had the idea to copy the intro to The Office where they lipsync a song. We had a really good time doing it...and we look pretty silly. Here's a link to the video (it doesn't work on cell phones FYI).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5VeS9lLvf4&feature=youtu.be
Thank you for being my best friend, for loving me, for giving me great guidance and counsel and always being there for me. Thank you for being such a great example to me and teaching me to rely on the Lord. I appreciate that you and dad were such great examples of reading your scriptures and saying prayers together as a couple. Ever since I can remember, I woke up to you and Dad sitting in your bed reading scriptures together. Thank you for teaching me the importance of that. Thank you for being my mom...you're pretty awesome. I miss you a lot, but I appreciate your attitude in serving the Lord, you are where you are supposed to be. The people of Rome need you for now...then we'll get you back :)
Love you Mom, hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
3 comments:
That video was amazing!! I was laughing so hard! Happy birthday Aunt Tarolyn!!
Super Fab video!! Happy Birthday Carolyn
What an awesome idea... I'm sure your mom loved it.
Post a Comment